New Trial

If you are found guilty, you may make a written motion to the Court for a new trial.

The motion must be filed within ten (10) days after a judgment or verdict of guilt has been rendered against you and must specifically include what grounds you rely upon. The judge may grant a new trial if confident that an error has occurred in the trial of your case. Only one new trial may be granted for each offense.