If you are found guilty and are not satisfied with the judgment of the Court, you have the right to appeal your case.

You must file a timely motion for a new trial to perfect your appeal. To appeal, you must file an appeal bond with the Municipal Court within ten (10) days after the motion for new trial is overruled by the Court or operation of law and follow.  If you appeal you will have to obtain a record. In order to obtain a copy of the record you must pay the fees required by the court reporter.